Introducing “Aroma”, a mobile responsive Thesis 2.0 Skin

Before I begin with introducing you to Aroma and all it’s new features, I would like to admit that I am terribly bad at two things :

1. Picking up names for my Thesis skins
  2. Writing Post titles

Moving ahead, I am happy to announce my all new Thesis 2.0 Skin, Aroma. After weeks of busy schedule, I decided to finally start with a new Thesis skin that could be used for all kind of websites, be it a web design agency, a freelance portfolio, a church website, a non-profit organization’s site or anything else.

Aroma - Responsive Thesis Skin

I have tried to keep the colors that are calm and soothing to eyes. I will probably like to release a few color-mods for this skin. Any suggestions from your side are always welcome and I will try my best to work upon that.

Demo

Click here for a demo.

Slider Plugin Bonus!

A major feature of Aroma is that I have pre-packaged Soliloquy Pro, a premium responsive, rock solid slider plugin with the skin. After you activate the skin, you will notice a message to install and activate the plugin. Simply follow the instructions and you will be able to build almost all kind of sliders, be it a carousel or a content slider for posts and pages. It works like a charm and it’s my favorite slider plugin.

And you get all this at no extra cost!!

Features:

1. Responsive Design
  2. Pre-Packaged with Soliloquy Pro version for building responsive content sliders
  3. Landing page template
  4. No-sidebar page template
  5. Styling for Gravity Forms
  6. Widgetized Home Page
  7. 4-column Widgetized Footer
  8. Unlimited usage on personal and client sites

Buy Aroma:

Buy Complete Bundle for only $99

All present and upcoming Thesis 2.0 Skins for only $99.

No recurring payments. No membership plans. I promise.

Get free e-mail updates

{ 10 comments… add one }

• Aman February 3, 2013, 4:48 pm

what is the link to themeforest for this theme.

• Puneet February 3, 2013, 4:51 pm

Hi Aman! This theme is built by me and isn’t available on Themeforest.

• Aman February 3, 2013, 10:46 pm

It would be nice of you if you can upload this one and the upcoming Studio one to TF, I prefer to purchase over it than individual store.

• Puneet February 3, 2013, 11:08 pm

I am sorry I don’t have any such plans. I won’t prefer handling support requests from multiple platforms. If you wish you can buy it from here, it’s your choice.

• Paulie February 7, 2013, 12:25 pm

Hi PUneet
    A couple of questions
    1) I have previously purchased your Eleven theme. There was not the option to buy a $99 bundle. Can I pay the difference and get your bundle option as I like your themes.

Secondly Thesis 2 does not yet offer automatic upgrades what happens when there is an upgrade to Thesis will I lose all my customisations on your themes?

Thanks
    Paulie

Thanks
    Paulie

• Puneet February 7, 2013, 1:03 pm

Hi Paulie!

Just sent you a mail with answers to your questions.
      Thanks!

• David Landen April 9, 2013, 7:56 am

Puneet,
    Is it possible to change to toolbar background color?
    Thanks,
    David

• Puneet April 11, 2013, 2:11 am

Hi David!
      I am not sure, which “toolbar” you are referring to. But, you can add your CSS to “Custom CSS” section.

• Colin April 12, 2013, 12:03 am

Hi Puneet,

I also am curious to know the answer to Paulie’s 2nd question about auto upgrades.

Thanks!

• Puneet April 12, 2013, 3:09 pm

Hi Colin!
      You won’t lose any changes if you upgrade Thesis. If you are making any changes to the skin, please make sure that you add the CSS to “Custom CSS” section.
      Should you have any other queries, please feel free to email me.